Your Compliance Edge

Depositing Employment Taxes

In general, you must deposit income tax withheld, both from the employer and employee Social Security and Medicare taxes (minus any advance EIC payments), and FUTA tax by depositing electronically, mailing or delivering a check, money order, or cash to a financial institution that is an authorized depositary for federal taxes using Form 8109-B. You can also make your deposits using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). Some taxpayers are required to deposit using the EFTPS. See Publication 15, Employer's Tax Guide, under How to Deposit - Electronic Deposit Requirement.

FREE Labor Law Penalties
by Company Size Chart

Alerts you to the penalties associated with key federal laws such as
COBRA and discrimination.



Download HR360


Request a Demo 

or Log In